THE NUMBER THREE\\ i thought i'd spend some of my sunday afternoon updating my blog and today everything is about threes (don't ask me why). thought i'd share my three favourite and recent buys, first one being the cable knit pom pom beanie from topshop, even though it might seem a bit early for stocking up on winter warmers i couldn't resist this one and i'm so excited at the prospect of wearing it soon although i know it won't stay clean for long. my second buy is this blue maxi skirt also from topshop (however this one was in the sale down to 16 pounds). the picture below really doesn't show the colour well as it is a really bold blue which will brighten up my wardrobe. and my third buy is this 'pretty amazing' lip colour from bare escentuals. it definitely lives up to its name being durable and with such great shades i eventually decided on 'fearless' which is a lot darker than i would normally go for but it looks great and its great for this time of year.



last week in London we visited the national portrait gallery to see the exhibition 'glamour of the gods' reliving many hollywood icons. this was one of my favourite photographs in the exhibition. This photograph of Marilyn Monroe was taken by Ernest Bachrach in 1952.



and finally with a pile of uni work to do and the start of term vastly apporaching i've been in major procrastination mode which led me to start a tumblr. the lovely Leddra Chapman followed me back on my tumblr which was quite exciting as i have only just set it up. at the start of the summer i couldn't stop listening to this song and i love her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget