PALETTES\\ i haven't posted in so long (clearly managing my times is an issue for me). its been my first week back to uni and back to reality after a lovely long summer although it has meant catching up with friends and spending plenty of time around the shops. i study a make-up design course so i thought i'd top up my make-up kit and prepare myself for the fast paced year ahead. i added a splash of colour with mua's pop tastic palette, i was instantly attracted to these colours as soon as i saw them and couldn't bring myself to put them back on the shelf. as you can see from the swatches i made(i apolagise for the terrible angles) they are well pigmented and didn't take much application for a strong look. the deep midnight blue shade (the one on the end) is my absolute favourite and can't wait to use this one in my classes. you get a selection of 12 eyeshadows and for only £4 its a really great price. i think its safe to say i've spent far too much money recently but ill definitely be buying some more palettes at a later date. there was another palette that i couldn't put back on the shelf when i saw either. Sleek's storm palette also has a selection of 12 eyeshadows and costs roughly £6.50 which for these versatile shades are truley a great price. again my swatch photographs aren't the best but hopefully you can see what they look like clearly. they give a smokey, stormy effect and compliment each other really well. i thought they'd be perfect for nights out or if i'm after something to give a galmourous look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget